Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you to all who have visited this site recently. It is always fun to see the counter bumping up with each visit.

School has started up again, and I am getting hit pretty hard. Professors like to push you to quit for some reason. Do they not see that the more students stay on the better that professor's job security is? Jeesh! Someone ought to talk to them about that. (Not me, though. I'll be too busy reading their 65 pages per night and writing briefs and proofs on their 5 cases including footnotes and subsections and cross-references and keys and hidden messages, etc, so that I won't be the moron who gets embarassed when yon professor calls on me out of the blue to stand and explain the reasoning of some judge whose name I can't pronounce and whose torturously long-drawn-out opinion I sorted out just 4 hours earlier prior to going to a bed which I haven't seen since 16 hours ago.) Breath in. Breath out.

Anyway, I guess what I am saying is that I may have a difficult time breaking away from the amusements of first year law school to keep this site updated very regularly. But I will not abandon you. Just keep checking back at least 2 or 3 times an hour to see if you will be the first to read my radomly entered musings.

P.S. If anyone else would like to contribute a short paragraph about life in the real world, too bad! Get your own site! Hahahahahahahahahaha....cough, cough, sputter... ha. No, really, just send it to me at ikinya6@yahoo.com ,and if I think that it rises to the highest of standards as set forth in the examples of my previous entries (this one not included - because it is not a previous entry), and shows a strong line of reasoning and thoughtful meditation, and I agree with it, and I think you might get your feelings hurt if I don't publish your thoughts, then I might (notice the emphasis the "might") just include it for the rest of the cyberworld to enjoy (or at least the 3 or 4 of you who even look at this site).

No comments:

The Numbers Are In