Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas

I realize that it has been a while since my last bloviation. I guess between election fatigue and finals fatigue, and the low turnout to this site, I just haven't paid it much mind. I don't have much to add right now, except to simply hope that all of you enjoy the beautiful spirit of this wonderful, miraculous holy-day season and feel of God's love for you.







P.S. Here's a fun tongue-twister to keep you busy this week:

Trees, Treats, Tinsel and Trim

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Trees, treats, trinsrel and tim...

Thanks. I'll be repeating that all season!

Merry Christmas to you as well. I sure wish we lived closer so that we could celebrate together, but your family is always close to my heart!

Love you!

Jenny said...

Red leather, yellow leather, blue leather, green leather...that was one mom used to make us say when us youngins' were in The Man Who Came to Dinner years ago. It was during a Reagan election, I remember that much! And, BTW, I follow your blog! I love it! I also loved what you wrote about Mom singing with you at church. It was beautiful and a good reminder that she is always with us.

The Numbers Are In