Friday, June 22, 2007

Tag! I'm it.

What was I doing 10 years ago...
Enjoying my new wife.
What was I doing 1 year ago...
Learning to drive a bus.
5 snacks that I enjoy...
Dry roasted peanuts. (Preferably Planters)
Potato Chips.
Cheeto's new Cheesy Popcorn Puffs!
Black licorice.
Popcorn. (Quick story... When I was a boy, we had a tradition of making popcorn every Sunday evening. One day we didn't have any to pop, so my dad sent me to go ask the neighbor for... popcorn!?)

5 Songs I know the lyrics to...
The Devil Went Down to Georgia (he was looking for a soul to steal. He was in a bind, cuz he was way behind...)
The Star Spangled Banner
The Lady in Red
My Ding-a-Ling
My Little Buttercup

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
Finish school.
Buy a nice pen.
Buy a nice watch.
Get my suits taylored.
Ask my wife what I can do with the rest.

5 bad habits...
Snacking too much.
Chewing my nails.
Watching TV.
Dreaming of bigger things.
Clicking my teeth.
5 things I would never wear again...
Saddle back shoes.
Jeans with great big gaping holes in the knees.
Jordache jeans.
The same underwear three days in a row.
Silk shirt.

5 toys I love...
My laptop.
Legos.
My vertical smoker.
My flyswatter.
My wife.


Tag to... uh... uh... hmmm.

No comments:

The Numbers Are In