Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hacking on Sunday

My wife took over the computer again this morning. She hadn't read her sunday school lesson yet, and since our ward drew the short straw and can't enter the building until 12:30 in the afternoon, she decided to study this morning.

Not wanting to be the only dummy who didn't read the lesson (never was a problem in our old ward), I was frantic about what to do. So I opened up the laptop and discovered that somebody had failed to secure their wireless connection. Curiously, I decided to see what it would be like to hook up (I'm too cheap to set up my own wireless). After prodding my computer (I guess it had a conscience) I got online, and promptly directed myself to lds.org to look for my lesson.

Now I'm wondering: is there irony in freeloading onto someone else's connection to study a sunday school lesson?

No comments:

The Numbers Are In