Sunday, July 30, 2006

Impatient Hacker

Because I am too cheap to set up my own wireless network, I am forced to rely on the kindness of strangers. Most of them, however, have me locked out, and after about two... thousand random mixes of letters and numbers, I have yet to open one of them. However, one beautiful soul, whom I have never met, occasionally pops up on my list with an unlocked network. Kind of exciting. I don't know whether I should even be writing about this. I don't want Al Gore knocking on my door and giving me noogies with his burly beard and then lecturing me about my body heat melting the polar ice caps and wondering why I do not go into hibernation like the groundhog.

Having said all that nice stuff about this anonymous superhighway donor, I sure wish she (I think it's a she... Al, do you know?) would get a little more power. Jeez, it's like watching molasses grow (or grass in January, maybe)!

No comments:

The Numbers Are In