Thursday, January 11, 2007

On Bias Against Mormons

I tried mushrooms once, and I don't like them. Yuck! They are a fungus, grey, and slimy. And they smell funny. I can't imagine that anyone would eat them. Besides, I heard they contain some magic stuff that makes a person get all loopy. So, I can't imagine voting for anyone who would choose to eat mushrooms. They might get all loopy and make some boneheaded decision.

I'll tell you what is good, though. Green bean casserole! Mmmmmm. My wife makes a really good one, using french cut beans and fried onions. She won't tell me what sauce she uses, but boy is it good. Whatever is in it must be some pretty good tasting stuff.

Oh, but this is about Mormons. Sorry.

I saw a John Wayne movie once, and he ran across some Mormons, and asked them if they wore those hats to hide their horns. People who have horns on their heads so that they have to wear hats shouldn't be president. You just can't trust them to get all their facts correct.

No comments:

The Numbers Are In