Monday, July 16, 2007

Something About Fred?

A good friend of mine is getting excited about Fred Thompson. I have read a few things about him, and his interest in living in the White House. To be honest, there is nothing that really excites me about him right now. However, I reserve the right to change my mind as the season progresses. I am including a link to a website that looks like it might be the embryo to his presidential bid site.

In the meantime, take a look at this bit of Fred's writing. I think he does a service to those of us who enjoy the legal profession with a spark of aspiration toward politics. Thanks Fred. I'll keep watching.

2 comments:

MAE said...

Of all the candidates only Fred has the charisma to support the war in Iraq and still win the election. Maybe even invade Iran.

It's a "have your cake and eat it too" scenario.

And that good ol boy style versus Hillary in a debate... the stuff Saturday Night Live skits are made of.

MAE said...

Also, and I'm not sure if this point has been made elsewhere, but Fred Thompson IS the next Ronald Reagan.

Great Communicator II.

The Numbers Are In