Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Story of My Life

I thought today I would share a little about myself... you know, kind of a "This is Your Life" sort of a thing. So sit back and enjoy.


Let me start with the man who made all this possible... My Dad.

He was a typical teenager of the 50's... clean cut, sharp mustachio, smart, and of course, very handsome.

Hi, Dad.



It was no surprise to anyone that he would fall for the science fair beauty queen.










I, of course, came about through some miracle yet to be explained to me, in 1970.

Mom and Dad were so excited to have me!

Mom jokes that it was like pooping an elephant...

Isn't that sweet?









The 70's were a time of experimenting. I did my share.


First, I experimented with smoooooth and slick.



Then came the Brady Experiment...




The Mat seemed pretty groovin'...



But I finally cleaned it up a bit with a nice, soft Feather.


The Big Hair bands really touched me...



and I really dug Steve Perry... (Highway Run...sigh)


But I eventually had to clean it back up.



Following in the footsteps of my dear old Dad, I found the love of my life.




You know what they say about marriage...

Boy, did I pack it on!


I finally got myself put back together,

settled in,

and had few kids.



Life's been good.

If you want to have a little fun, try this site.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, how you've changed through the years. And I never realized how much you looked like Mom & Dad!

The Numbers Are In