Monday, October 13, 2008

D@#%^*!



The dangers of auto-fill.

As I was walking out the door today, Mrs. The Practicalist sweetly reminded me that she really loved me... no matter what I saw today... on the internet... on my blogsite.

Now, if that didn't raise my eyebrows... and suspicions.

So, I naturally had to waste company time to peruse the internet to see what kind of trouble she got me in.

Just look below, at that last post. That is obviously not my writing. I love my wife (as my old momma used to say, God Bless Her), but anyone who knows me knows...

Wednesdays are set aside for the Sound of Music!

Good thing nobody ever reads this thing.

(ikinya2babe! Now get off my blog site!)

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

I'm laughing my head off! You two crack me up!

Elizabeth said...

Uh, I read this thing. I just rarely know what to comment.

The Numbers Are In