Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What's In a Name

Heavens! Biden is mildly upset that a sheriff introducing Sarah Palin referred to the Democratic candidate as... get this... Barak




Hussein




Obama

Oh, Goodness. Not only can "we" not say "we" to refer to ourselves, now, "we" cannot even reference the candidate's. own. name. as to do so is epithetic... or mean politicking by racist Republicans. (I think its just pathetic... meaning stupid. Biden thinks it is epitaphic... meaning a statement on Barak's political gravestone?)

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Practicalist, thanks for stopping by my humble blog. I have family down your way.

Now all of a sudden "that one" has racial overtones. McCain has just got to keep his mouth shut I guess.

shoprat said...

I guess truth hurts too much to be told.

The Numbers Are In