Thursday, April 19, 2007

I love my wife!

My wife is awesome! She has really taken to this wave of reality shows, exposing me, in the process, to a wide world of diverse tastes and talents. But never have I appreciated this fascination as fully as I did this week.

Dancing w/ the Stars is a show about precision, technique, and talent. The idea is to take fading celebrities, some of whom you would probably never remember as having existed, and pay them to learn to dance. They work hard all week, and then perform on Monday night. This season has been rather uneventful. In fact, I was wondering if any of them were even taking this job seriously. So were the judges. Clyde the Jolly Green Giant seemed more concerned with scheduling tee times than whirling hips and throwing small ladies around.

Mr. Achy Breaky appears ached and breaked.

The former Mrs. McCartney's leg landed her on her buttocks.


Just as I was beginning to lose all hope, and start washing dishes...



Apollo and the Tiger Lady.








and...





and then...



Now, who couldn't appreciate fine ballroom dancing?

Thanks, Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Phae-Jae said...

Yeah, he sure is a hottie..isn't he? "snort, giggle," You are in big trouble mister! I'm not putting you on my sidebar under my favorite pirate now. Nope, just won't do it.

I plovtu you, that is the word on word verification. plovtu

The Numbers Are In