Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm a Dhimmi, He's Dhimmi, Wouldncha Like to Be a Dhimmi, Too


Captain's Quarters has a rather succinct summary of Osama Helpme GetLaden's latest request for America's surrender.
It seems like the Democrats can't even deliver when it comes to surrender. How can they expect to run the most powerful country on earth?

This is the first time I have heard the word Dhimmi, but it's kinda catchy, don't ya think.
I'm not sure just exactly what it means, but it seems like something Herr Osama wants us to become.
Could you see me as a Dhimmi? I wonder where you would put that on a resume.

2 comments:

Brad Marston said...

Hey Practalist,

Ask and you shall recieve. I just posted a McCain campaign update at www.azamatterofact.com and blogrolled you as well. Thanks for the comment that helped me get off my duff and post.

Brad Marston said...

sorry for misspelling Practicalist but hey, it's late.

The Numbers Are In