Sunday, September 09, 2007

No Offense to Osama...

But I'd have to say that, while your little speech delivered from Chamber 16 of Cave 321b, in the barren rocks of Northern Pakistan, gave us much to blog about, it did little in the way of intimidation. See, I am sitting in my soft leather sofa, watching the Cowboys take on the Giants, in a 77 degree air conditioned living room, having just recently come in from a leisurely 50 mile drive around the beautiful green hills of NW Arkansas. I was able to enjoy another Sunday contemplating my relationship with God, and enjoying the companionship of my wife and children.

And while you may consider yourself somewhat of a leader, exercising loose control over a ragtag bunch of hate-filled naive footsoldiers who skank around in the shadows because they know they'd get their butts kicked in any sort of physical matchup with a real American, I can sleep tonight knowing there are thousands of honorable men and women whose strength comes from service as they willingly defend my ability to evaluate the merits of your invitation to convert to your religion, and confidently decline said invite.

John Kerry is certain that I am insulted that you are still able to make such a video. John Kerry is a moron, who is insulted that you did not mention him by name.

So, Mr. bin, while we are having this little dialogue, let me extend this invitation to you. You are hereby cordially invited to get down on your knees and kiss my [insert body part here (I'll say Big Toe)].

Toodles.

p.s. If this little message offends you or your followers, please reference the previous paragraph.

No comments:

The Numbers Are In